Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 19:37
Early room is available at 7:20 a.m. in the EC Commons. Before this time, the door will be locked and there will be no supervision for your child. If you arrive prior to this time, please have your son wait with you in your car until 7:20 a.m.
Morning carpool begins at 7:30 a.m. Boys should be dropped off at the Early Childhood entrance. There are adults who will open the doors and assist your son. Please pull forward as far as possible when dropping off.
Students are tardy after 8:00 a.m. If you arrive after 8:00 a.m., you must park and walk your child in. There is a sign in sheet in the EC lobby.
The JK boys will be picked up at the Early Childhood entrance.
- Do not park in the main drive and leave your car. It is for drop-off and pick-up only.
- Do not bring your son earlier than these stated times and be sure to pick him up on time. Boys who are not picked up within 30 minutes of the designated dismissal time will be taken to After Care and charged a $25.00 drop–in fee.
- We must have a written note giving your son permission to ride with a different driver/carpool at pick-up time. We will not place your child in a different carpool without a note. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Do not walk up and engage the teacher, students, or other parents in conversation during carpool. The teachers need to attend to the safety of the boys and it is difficult for the children to hear when their carpool is called if adults are having a conversation.
- Put your car in park when students are being dropped off or picked up.
- Cell phone use is not allowed in carpool line during drop off or pick up.
After Care: After Care is provided after school until 6:00 p.m. If you need to sign your son up for aftercare, contact Kathleen McCallen at 842-4609.
If you need to pick up our son early, come to the EC reception desk and sign him out. Your son’s teacher will be notified that you are on campus and he will be brought to the lobby to meet you. For the safety of the boys please follow these rules exactly.