Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 14:37
New Kroger Rewards Program
Using your Kroger Plus Card will save you money AND earn money for PDS!
Kroger Grocery Reward Cards
Follow these easy steps to enroll your Kroger Plus Card. Don't have one? Cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Login to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register (most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “new Customer?” box).
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and password, agree to terms & conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox - click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on MY Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 80449 (Presbyterian Day 1), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Presbyterian Day School’s name on the right side of your information page.
If you use your phone number at the register instead of your card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
REMEMBER to swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Encourage friends, relatives, neighbors to register his or her card with the PDS number (80449) and let PDS receive the benefit.
For more information on the program,
, Parents' Association Incentive Chair.
BOX TOPS for Education
General Mills' Box Tops for Education program pays PDS 10 cents for each Box Top label collected. For a list of the hundreds of products that qualify for this program, click here.
Simply clip the labels from the products and send them to school with your son on the first Thursday of each month. Rewards will be given monthly to every child who participates and quarterly to the classroom that brings in the most Box Tops. Students should turn in their labels in a Ziploc bag with their name on it to their teacher. Our first collection date will be Thursday, September 6th and then usually the first Thursday of every month following, unless there is a holiday.
PDS is excited to continue its partnership with Sally Foster, one of the premier catalog fundraisers for schools! Signature Sally Foster items include: gift-wrap, gifts and home decor, gourmet edibles, chocolate, candles, books and more. The fall kickoff will take place in September - with convenient, online ordering and home-shipment available throughout the year.
When ordering, be sure and use school code 10061755.