that the elementary years are the most formative years in a boy’s life…that every boy is unique & special…that technology can add value to the learning process…that we should give our boys the best…that boys need a vision and definition of godly manhood…in giving our teachers the best training in the world…in educating the whole boy—heart, soul, mind and body…in leadership training…in America…in God…in a 21st century education…in Presbyterian Day School.
We invite you to
Make a gift or setup a giving schedule online:
Every Gift... For Every Boy!
Your gift to the 2012-2013 Annual Fund directly effects 640 boys and the entire PDS faculty and staff!
- Your gift keeps PDS boys safe by increasing security on campus.
- Your gift helps attract new teachers and retain the current teachers through providing competetive salaries and benefits.
- Your gift contributes to the professional growth program at PDS through sending your teachers to the best workshops and seminars all over the country to learn the latest and best methods to educate boys.
- Your gift helps provide science and athletic equipment, computers, musical instruments, and learning specialists.
- Your gift helps support our character development program Building Boys, Making Men. Many of your luncheon speakers and materials are possible because of the Annual Fund.
- Your gift helps maintain long standing traditions at PDS such as Grandparents Day, the Christmas Pageant, Yipes Stripes and 6th grade graduation festivities.
- Your gift helps bridge the gap between tuition and the cost to educate a PDS boy. Tuition dollars cover just under 76% of the actual cost to educate a PDS boy.