It's time for some more in-depth reading... Here are some great books to read about boys and how they learn differently...
• Why Gender Matters by Dr. Leonard Sax
• Teaching the Male Brain: How Boys Think, Feel, and Learn in School by Abigail Norfleet James
• I Can Learn from You: Boys as Relational Learners by Michael Reichert and Richard Hawley
• The Minds of Boys: Saving Our Sons From Falling Behind in School and Life by Kathy Stevens and Michael Gurian
• Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys by Michael G. Thompson
• Why Boys Fail: Saving Our Sons from an Educational System That’s Leaving Them Behind by Richard Whitmire
• Boys and Girls Learn Differently! by Michael Gurian