In this program, boys are exposed to hands-on exploration and meaningful play in order to maximize learning. The curriculum includes:
- Multi-sensory activities
- Fine and gross motor skill development
- Hands-on art activities
- Language development and enrichment
- Music appreciation
- Cooking adventures
- Thematic learning centers
- Self-help skills
- Cooperative play and social skills
- Character development: Building Boys, Making Men character education program
- and much more!
A Young Knight’s day is filled with music, movement, art, and discovery. Boys learn to interact and make new friends while learning self-discipline. Your son will also begin to discover God’s world and his place in it, all in a loving, nurturing environment.
The offerings and tuition for 2016–17 are as follows:
- 5 full-days - $9,900
- 3 full-days - $6,370
- 2 full-days - $4,120
- 5 half-days - $6,060
- 3 half-days - $3,770
- 2 half-days - $2,570
For more information on enrolling your son in the Young Knights Program, contact Rachel Bishop, Director of Admission at PDS.