PDS partners with Piccadilly Food Service, who is committed to serving meals to students that are exciting, high quality, nutritious and flavorful. The lunch menu items are prepared fresh each morning and are both healthy and kid-friendly.
By making an account on the EZ School Lunch website, parents are able to view the menu and preorder the meals for the days their son wants to eat. This website offers the school a safe and secure way to pay for student meals online. We strongly encourage all families to create an EZ School Lunch account, even if your son does not plan on eating the Piccadilly meals regularly. He may occasionally want an ice cream or other side item!
After signing up for your EZ School Lunch account, you will be able to:
- Select and preorder meals for your student.
- Use your credit card to purchase meals and/or deposit money into your student’s account.
- View your student’s balances 24/7.
- Track your student’s payments and purchases.
- Receive notifications when your student’s account balance is low.
- View the school’s menu options.
Some exciting things about our partnership are:
- Ice Cream is offered as a side two days a week.
- Favorite menus, such as chicken tenders, are offered regularly.
- A meal consists of a meat, 3 sides and milk or water.
- There is an option to buy drinks only.
Go to www.ezparentcenter.com and click Sign-Up.
Enter the PDS school zip code: 38111 and click Search. Choose Presbyterian Day School.
Enter the PDS school code: Daypres381 and click Submit.
Fill out the form with your information, your preferred email address and create a password. Enter the first and last names of your PDS students. Click Send Account Creation Request.
You will receive the following message: “The parent account information has been sent to the school. The school will contact you in a day or two after the account has been created.”
Your account should be activated by Piccadilly within 24 hours of your request.
You may then log in, view your account, add your credit card and preorder meals through September!
Questions? Contact Lyndi Heard.