Here are our topics for the next four months:
- Developing Your “Why” As a Dad - Tuesday January 29th
- The Solution to The Biggest Problems Dads Face - Tuesday February 26th
- Technology & Your Kids - Tuesday March 26th • For all parents
- Training World Changers - Wednesday April 24th
The sessions will led by Howard Graham, along with guest speakers for some sessions. Each session will explore aspects of manhood and fatherhood and provide practical tools or next steps to make a difference for your family.
Who should attend? All PDS dads who want to better serve their family, as well as all men who serve a significant role in the life of a PDS boy. If there are friends that you discuss parenting with or that could benefit from these sessions, you are welcome to invite them too.
Sign up for the second session now
Strategic Dads Session 2
Being a dad can be hard. Knowing what to do in scenarios we’ve never faced can be challenging and the advice we receive can sometimes be confusing.
Join other PDS Dads as we discuss the common challenges and the solutions and possible solutions.
Do you have specific challenges you would like us to address? We’d like to hear from you. All submissions will remain private.
Tuesday February 26th
Breakfast Session - 6:45
Lunch Session - 12:00
- We will begin serving food 15 minutes prior to the above start times.