Dear 4th-6th Grade Parents,
As you know, Sunday, February 5th, is PDS Sunday. This is a special day in the life of PDS as we celebrate our long-standing relationship with Second Presbyterian Church, which founded PDS in 1949 and remains a close and significant friend to the school. PDS Sunday is an important way for our boys to connect with our school’s history through participation and leadership in this church service.
Listed below, you will find important information regarding PDS Sunday.
- Boys in 4th-6th grade should be dropped off in the gym between 10:15-10:30 that morning.
- PDS Sunday is a required school day for boys in 4th-6th grade. Boys who do not attend will be marked absent.
- Dress for all boys is a navy blazer, white shirt, red tie, khaki pants, and dress shoes.
- All parents are invited to attend the service, which begins at 11:00 am in the Sanctuary.
- Please arrange a predetermined pick-up location with your son after the service. The service ends at 12:15.
If your son will not be in attendance for some compelling reason, please let his homeroom teacher know in advance. Thank you for your continued cooperation and support.