Grades 1 – 3 (8:30 – 11:30am)
Grades 4 – 6 (12:00 – 3:00pm)
Dear PDS Parents,
It is time once again for our annual Field Day filled with team play and fun activities for everyone. To encourage sportsmanship, camaraderie, and a team concept, our format will be class versus class for each grade level.
Events will be held on the turf football field, and all parents are invited to attend. Student bleachers will be on the west side of the field, and a spectator area will be on the east side.
As you and your son prepare for this day, here are a few things you may want to consider:
- Field Day is also Wacky T-shirt day for all boys. Boys in grades 1–3 are encouraged to wear their team color.
- Be sure to send sunscreen and/or a hat to prevent sunburn.
- The room mothers will provide drinks for each class.
- Aftercare will be available if needed.
- Just a friendly reminder that there are no pets allowed on campus.
If you are going to be at the conclusion of 1st-3rd grade Field Day or 4th-6th grade Field Day and plan on taking your son home with you from the field, please let your son’s teacher know. Otherwise, students will be taken back to the school for regular pick-up.
Boys in grades 1–3 will be dismissed at 11:30am. If Field Day is postponed due to weather, Friday will be a full day of school, and Monday will become a half-day. We are looking forward to a great day! We appreciate your support and cooperation. If the weather is questionable, please check the PDS website between 6:30am and 7:00am on Tuesday, May 9th.
Director of Athletics and Operations